Divorce can be a messy process filled with stressful paperwork, scattered emotions, and tough decisions. If you want guidance every step of the way combined with exceptional knowledge and a seamless process, call us today. At Wagstaff Law Office, we are ready to provide you with a highly qualified and compassionate divorce lawyer in Clearwater who can help you. Our knowledgeable staff is prepared to assist you with all of your legal and even emotional needs. We want you to feel safe and comfortable during this tumultuous process, and we are here to provide that comfort.
How a Divorce Lawyer Can Help
During your separation in Clearwater, there will be a number of requirements that will need your attention. Your divorce lawyer will be ready to help you with everything you need in order to move forward in an organized, professional, and stress-free manner. We can:
- Promote an even split of assets or inheritance
- Protect your income
- Assist with child custody
- Reduce stress levels
- Help you avoid mistakes or delays
- Help you through the dispute process
- Ensure a settlement is reached in a timely manner
- Act as a mediator
- Provide you with much-needed support
You have enough to worry about as it is. Let us help you while you take the time to help yourself. From the first call to one of our empowering staff members to the moment when you rejoin the single community in Clearwater, we will be here to support, assist, and encourage you in light of your separation.
Why Hire a Divorce Lawyer as Opposed to Representing Yourself
There are many reasons why we recommend hiring a divorce lawyer in Clearwater as opposed to representing yourself. We truly care about our clients and their unique needs during such troublesome times.
- Child custody can add to the emotional upheavals of any divorce. We want to help make every process one that is both seamless and free of problems. By allowing us to represent you, not only will you lessen the stress on yourself but also on your family and children as well.
- By allowing a divorce lawyer to take care of you, we can also help you avoid mistakes. When emotions run high and our minds feel overwhelmed, we can easily miss important things. An attorney will make sure that all agreements you make are correct and that nothing is approved that you did not consent to.
- You will have a maze of legal paperwork and documents to read, sign, organize, and submit. Do not let important steps slip through the cracks due to inaccurate responses or lack of legal knowledge. We can help you by going through all the paperwork with you, ensuring it is turned in on time, and that all information is accurate.
- While you are in court speaking for yourself, you may find it more difficult than you imagined. This is especially true if your spouse (or former spouse) is present. By acquiring the assistance of one of our staff members, you will be hiring a knowledgeable spokesperson to represent you. We will work hard to achieve a swifter, less confusing, less stressful, and more just result.
- Allowing us to represent you in Clearwater will provide you with a mediator. We can help redirect any negativity and surround you with a more positive environment through which to work through your divorce. Hiring a Wagstaff divorce lawyer will provide you with the emotional support and stability you need.
- Different states have different laws. Avoid having to do extra research amongst everything else that is going on with the help of a professional. Once again, we give you one less thing to worry about.
- Do not miss out on assets, inheritance, or entitled income. We at Wagstaff Law Office want to make sure that your case is handled fairly and with the best possible outcome.
If you are ready to move forward with your legal separation, then call a divorce lawyer at Wagstaff Law Office in Clearwater. We offer consultations and are prepared to represent you and your loved ones. Call (727) 584-8182 to schedule a meeting today.